Depalletizer Type DP 80 for rigid packaging / cardboard packaging
The depalletizer Type DP 80 is designed to pick cartons or rigidly packaged products/containers. The data provided for each layer pattern is checked and verified by special sensors to ensure picking in the right position. Additional camera-systems can be used, if necessary. Removal is supported by an outfeed conveyor either in working height of approx. 900mm or passage height of approx. 2200mm. By using a 6-axis-robot, the gripper can be swung around, thus changing the alignment of the carton/product in the tray. To ensure a continuous flow and/or shelving of removed interlayers, it is possible to have several pallet racks. The type of pallet corresponds to the standard version of the Euro pallet.
Areas of application
- In the food, non-food and pharma branches
- As a compact single cell to complete partially automated island solutions.
- Central-depalletizing with the operation of several pallet racks and outgoing lines.
- Repalletizing in logistics centers.
- Inhouse product transport to close interrupted product chains in relation to upstream palletizing at the previous line components.
- Compact design
- Self-explanatory operation
- Optimal view of the process workflow
- Execution according to branch-specific requirements for food, non-food, pharmaceuticals and medicine
- Rapid and simple change of format through settings with position displays
- Quick-change systems for format change
- Camera systems whenever the application requires it
- Multi-lane off-loading
- Equipment with camera- and gripping-equipment for Bin Picking-applications
- Additional pallet rack for the shelving of interlayers
- Redundant pallet racks to avoid production stops during the change of pallets
- Equipment with pallet magazine
- Adding other pallet types such as the industrial pallet, chemical pallet, one-way pallet, …
Performance / Techn. Data
- Up to 15 cycles / min.
- Repeat accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Load capacity incl. gripper, as a rule up to 20 kg.Alternatively, an extension is possible
- Working area: As a rule, up to 1,700 mm, a possible extension is optional
- Cell size of a pallet position i: w x d x h ca. 1800 x 2200 x 3350 mm
- Automatic control of the layer pattern
- Equipment with single- or multiple gripping systems
- Carton- / Product picking from the top or from the side
- Branch-specific and individually coordinated gripping systems
- Removal in working height or passage height