Goldfuß engineering has been designing, developing and building equipment in the area of special machine construction for 20 years.
Our focus includes automation technology and robotics.
Within the scope of our innovative development projects we offer interesting jobs around special machine construction um and plant engineering. In all areas we expect our staff to act independently and responsibly, to bring customer projects to a successful close. If you can understand this philosophy and are prepared to support us with these activities, we look forward to receiving your application. Many thanks.
Please send us your detailed application with your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry to email@example.com or in writing by post.
Programmer PLC/Robots (m/w)
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Process customer-oriented solutions taking into consideration technical requirements and specifications
- Creation of PLC-Programs and user interfaces (Siemens S7, TIA, HMI)
- Programming of Industrial robots (YASKAWA Motoman)
- Commissioning and test of safety controls
- Understanding technical documentation such as functional specifications, standards and legal regulations and deriving specifications for the project
- Commissioning inhouse and at the customer's as well as during the job and, if necessary, during service maintenance
- Technical clarification with customers and suppliers
- Creation of documentation
- Induction and training of the equipment operators at the clients
- Technician (m/w) or studies in electrical engineering, automation technology or a comparable education with correspondent experience
- Professional experience, possibly in special machine construction
- Structured, result and solution oriented working style
- Team spirit, the ability to work independently, customer-friendly relationship with clients
- Motivation and high level of technical know-how
- Written and spoken English are desirable
- The willingness to travel
What we offer:
- A motivated team
- Permanent employment contract
- Training, further education possibilities & perspectives
- Special machine construction – Particularly challenging innovations