Automated cultivation of different cell lines in nutrient media for assays and screening under clean room conditions according to GMP regulations. Cell growth and harvest in different containers, e.g. microtiter plates, Petri dishes, bottles or multilayer containers.
Integration of medium change, incubation, centrifugation, media dispensing, pipetting and cell counting. The plants are structured in modules and the throughput figures can be scaled on demand. Interconnection of LIMS systems and management programs to the data management of the plants.
Cultivation of cell lines in different containers. Incubation, medium change, splitting and harvesting, centrifugation, cell counting and confluence surveillance.
- input/output and storage module
- separate module for plates and bottles
- incubators for corrugated sheets, trays and bottles
- centrifugation of bottles and plates
- dosing of media from μl to ml
- cell counting by microscope
- optical control of cell growth
- clean room atmosphere under laminar flow with filtration technology
- H2O2 and UV-C disinfection of the inner space
- use in BSL2 labs possible
- data management with LIMS systems
- documentation, plant and process validation according to GMP/GAMP regulations
- nutrition medium change in 25 bottles and 250 corrugated sheets per 24h
- incubators from 120 bottles or plates on
- modular robust construction with even aluminium profiles
- genuine glass or plastic glazing
- high quality industry standard
- scalable capacity and throughput figures