The unpacking system is designed to unpack objects, e.g. boxes, bags, tins, etc. from a cardboard and feed them into a follow-up plant. Thereby, the objects can be pre-packed in a cardboard tray as well as in a usual shipping carton (American Case). If it concerns a shipping carton, cutting the adhesive tape as well as opening the cover and dust flaps is executed fully automatically.
A classical field of application is mono-varietal unpacking for re-packing into an assortment box.
Depending on the required degree of automation, the cardboard boxes can either be provided on a buffer conveyor manually by the operator or automatically taken from the pallet by a robot. The detection of cardboard boxes on the pallets is executed by a simple 3D sensor system.
Remaining packaging material like intermediate layers or the empty shipping carton are transferred to a disposal box in flat-lying condition or stacked on pallets.
- in all industries
- individual printing
- re-packaging in assortment box
- operation as an upstream station
- replacement of a typically manually executed process
- automated pallet exchange
- automated format change
- component monitoring per RFID
- packaging material control via code scanner
- monitored line clearance
- performance up to 300 objects/min, depending on filling degree/packing pattern in carton
- shipping carton as American Case (Fefco 0201), alternatively carton tray
- format change in the minute range
- cell size depending on stations and carton size