The palletizing cell is provided for stacking cartons or stable products/containers according to a given layer formation.
The feeder belt can be placed in work height or in passage height of 2000mm, according to your requirements.
Due to the application of a 6-axis robot, the gripper can be swivelled, and nearly each orientation of the carton/product during the layer formation is enabled.
A palletizing software grants a quick and simple creation of new pallet patterns.
To grant an uninterrupted production or to add intermediate layers, several pallet spaces or automatic pallet exchange are possible.
- in all industries
- as a compact single cell for the completion of semi-automated stand-alone solutions
- central palletizing with operation of several pallet spaces and outgoing lines
- for re-palletizing in logistics centres or in the co-packaging field
- palletizing software for creation of pallet patterns
- up to 15 loading cycles/min with 1 robot
- quantity of cardboard boxes per loading cycle depending on box size and packing pattern
- repeatability: 0.1 mm
- format change in the minute range
- pre-grouping of cardboard boxes/products
- cell size depending on application and product -/box size
- industry-specific and individually matched gripper systems with vacuum, clamp gripping or downside gripping
- bottom/intermediate/upper layers
- automatic pallet exchange
- automatic feeding of empty intermediate layer pallets
- magazine for empty pallets
- provision of several pallet types at the same time
- palletizing of several rows in parallel
- format change reduced to recipe change only
- automated gripper exchange
- component monitoring per RFID
- monitored line clearance