This vial-feeding system is made to unpack vials/bottles from Plastic twin-wall sheets and feed them into turntables/bi-flow belts.
The gripper is the core of the system; it handles the Plastic twin-wall sheets and accepts the vial groups in a bulk, respectively places them in the incoming area of the turntable/bi-flow belt.
Depending on the required degree of automation, the Plastic twin-wall sheets can either be manually placed onto a buffer conveyor by an operator or automatically be taken from the pallets by the robot. The recognition of the boxes on the pallets is executed by a 3D camera.
The Plastic twin-wall sheets bottoms and covers are transferred into a box provided for this purpose.
- pharmaceutical industry
- unpacking of vials from Akylux boxes without separators
- feeding of vials at the inlet of inspection machines/packing systems
- operations at new and existing machines
- up to 400 vials/min
- formats 2R, 6R, 10R, 30ml, 50ml vials
- quick change system for gripper with centred feedthrough of media
- de-palletizing with 3D camera
- RFID-coded gripper systems
- operations without mech. safety housing (coexistent operations)
- monitored line clearance
- AGV connection