Our robot cell type VR-K is perfectly adapted for packing your products and supplements into solid boxes or corrugated cardboard boxes.
Flat-lying cartons are taken from a magazine, erected and provided for loading.
Inline or via a magazine, the products and supplements are inserted into the box or carton automated. Before the insertion, each component can be checked with a scanner.
If there are several products per box, it is possible to pre-group them automated, depending on the packing pattern.
Additionally, encoding or labelling can be executed.
The box is locked with an attached flap with plug-in closure or separate cover/slipcase, optionally with tamper evident label.
Due to the application of a 6-axis robot that accepts all tasks, a very compact and space-saving design is created.
- in all industries
- primary and secondary packaging
- operation as stand-alone solution for the implementation of a complete packaging process
- operation integrated inline within production line
- for big format variety with short format change time
- up to 100 solid boxes/min
- up to 15 corrugated cardboard boxes
- repeatability: 0.1 mm
- format change in the minute range
- cell size depending on application and product -/box size
- flap lock with adhesive tape or hot glue
- single or group packaging
- various packing patterns and orientations
- industry-specific and individually matched gripper systems
- automated format change
- automated gripper exchange
- component monitoring per RFID
- camera systems
- monitored line clearance